Janet’s calm, methodical approach and genuine client care stand out amongst her peers and clients in the financial services industry. With over 40 years of experience in the banking and finance industry, including 18 years in the financial services industry, Janet specialises in implementing and managing innovative investment strategies and comprehensive debt and mortgage solutions for our clients.
Janet’s specialist qualification and accreditations include:
- Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP)
- Masters of Commerce (Financial Planning)
- Advance Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- Completion of Self Managed Super Fund Course at Kaplan Professional
- Completion of Estate Planning Course at University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
- Credit Adviser
- Tax (financial) Adviser
- AFA Member of the Association of Financial Advisers
- AFP® Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Full Member and Accredited Mortgage Consultant, MFAA
- Justice of the Peace (JP #201287)
- Accredited Listed Product Advisor, ASX
Working with Janet is easy, after you complete the confidential ‘Understanding You’ client profile, Janet will collate and verify your information. Then she will work with you to prepare a tailored Statement of Advice, based on your financial circumstances, investment needs and life time goals, setting out our financial advice and recommendations given to you.
Janet likes travelling and sight-seeing to keep her mind open. Her favourite exercise is Tai Chi which gives her energy that flows in to her work. Janet enjoys a busy life and loves to share her happiness with clients and to her two grand daughters.