Our process is simple – meet with Michael and the team and we will do a complimentary ‘Financial Health Check’ in our initial consultant to ascertain your financial position and get to know you. The ‘Financial Health Check’ we will give you and us a full understanding and review of your financial arrangements, investments performance and financial advice about:
- The performance of your investment portfolio compared with industry benchmarks
- Your personal insurances to protect your family financially in case of your death, serious illness or accident
- Whether your mortgage arrangements are competitive in the market and suited to your financial and lifetime objectives
- Structuring your investments for wealth creation and smooth transfer eventually to your future generations.
After assessment of your financial position we follow 3 simple steps to get you on the road to your financial future:
- Preparation of your financial plan
This will include recommendations on any actions you should take. All our advice and recommendations will be impartial and based on your particular situation. You will not be obligated to implement any of our recommendations.
- Implementation of your financial plan
Should you choose to instruct Phillips Family Office to implement your financial life plan; we will provide written confirmation of any specific recommendation we make and we will process the paperwork and manage the project to completion on your behalf.
- Ongoing monitoring and review
We believe that financial planning is a dynamic process and in order to meet your life goals you need ongoing coaching and support. It’s not something that you can do once and forget about.